Library reopens on June 30
- All physical items are available for check out. All branches of the Library are open today for you to check out books, DVDs, books-on-CD, music CDs and more. All branches except the Anna Meyer Branch are open from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. today. The Anna Meyer Branch opens at 10 a.m.
- The catalog is back up and running. You can renew and request items again on the catalog here.
A few services are still in repair, including public computers, the Library app and WiFi. Public computers, printers and WiFi are still in repair from the network failure and should be operating again in a few business days. The Library app is not working, but your account and the online catalog are available here.
- Late fines will begin again on August 1. That means you will not be charged any overdue fines from late items due when our network was down. Please return any late items as soon as possible. You can see what items are due in your online account.
- Most digital services are operating. Apps like cloudLibrary, Hoopla, Kanopy, Flipster and Freegal Music are working. If you run into any technical problems, please alert your local branch so we can resolve the issue for you. Download these apps to borrow e-books and more here.
- We will be closed for Independence Day on Sunday, July 4 and Monday, July 5. Regular hours will resume Tuesday, July 6.